We hope you will read it carefully.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
· Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
· Website refers to Freshersapp.com, accessible from https://www.freshersapp.com
· Service refers to the Website.
· Country refers to: Chennai, India
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Freshersapp.com.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
· Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Technical and Usage Information
When you visit Us, as when you visit most other Web sites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the Internet (such as “aol.com” or “gmail.com”), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at our website, and the Internet address of the third party website, if any, from which you linked directly to our website. This information is not personally identifiable.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Usage data
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may use various technologies to collect and store Service Usage Data when you use our Service (as discussed above), and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels, web beacons.You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
· Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
· Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
· To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
· For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
· With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete the information we have stored as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as indicated in the "Contact Us" section below.
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By visiting this page on our website: www.freshersapp.com