THDC India Limited is hiring for the post of Engineering Trainee and is inviting application for 2022, as dated on 30th of September. If you are looking to apply for Engineering Trainee you have to be informed about the qualification, number of vacancies, mode of application, pay range, other perks and benefits, application fee, selection procedure, interviews, eligibility criteria, locations,notifications and various other details scroll below now
|Post Name||Engineering Trainee|
|Company Name||THDC India Limited|
|Qualification||Degree(Relevant Discipline) , PG|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh , Across Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||50,000-1,60,000 per month|
THDCIL is Schedule “A” Mini Ratna Government Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). It is one of the premier power generators in the country with installed capacity of 1587 MW with commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP (1000MW), Koteshwar HEP (400MW), Dhukwan Small HEP (24 MW) and Wind Power Projects of 50MW at Patan ,63MW at Dwarka and 50MW Solar Power Project Kasargod. The Equity of company is shared between NTPC and GoUP.
The Company was incorporated on 12th July 1988 to develop, operate and maintain the 2400MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other Hydro Projects.
The Company has an authorized share capital of Rs.4000Cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule “A” PSU. Presently, THDCIL has three operational hydro power plants namely Tehri HPP (1000 MW), Koteshwar HEP (400 MW), Dhukwan Small HEP (24 MW), two operational Wind Power Plants namely Patan Wind Farm (50 MW) and Devbhumi Dwarika Wind Farm (63 MW) and one solar project (50 MW). Presently, 2764 MW under Construction Projects (Tehri PSP -1000 MW, VPHEP (444 MW) and Khurja STPP -1320 MW).
The Other Projects are under various stage of development/implementation. Further THDCIL also developing 2000 MW UMREPPs ( 600 MW capacity of Solar Park, each at Jhansi and Lalitpur District and 800 MW at Chittarkoot District of UP) through SPV (a JV of ‘THDCIL’ and ‘UPNEDA’ named TUSCO) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. THDCIL is consistently profit-making company since the commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP in the year 2006-07.
|SN||Name of Post||Vacancies (In Nos.)||Identified Suitable Disabilities for|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Candidates should be registered and must have appeared for the corresponding paper of GATE-2022.
2. Application window for THDC India Limited shall be open from 1st July 2022 to 1st August 2022.
3. Candidates have to register themselves online at THDCIL website with details of GATE-2022 such as Application No., GATE-2022 Registration Number and other required information, which will be available at Recruitment section of www.thdc.co.in
4. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE-2022 Admit Card and GATE-2022 Score Card for the verification at the time of Personal Interview in THDC India Limited.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. All qualification should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE appropriate statutory authority.
4. Only GATE 2022 score is valid for this recruitment process. Score from any previous examination is not valid. Candidates who are willing to apply for THDCIL should have appeared for GATE 2022.
5. Computation of age shall be done as on 01.08.2022.
6. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information of has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
7. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
8. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall/ necessarily furnish valid EWS/ OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/ PwBDs Certificate, as the case may be, from Competent Authority. For posts where there are identified vacancies for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/ PwBDs/EWS candidates, are required to submit requisite certificate in the latest prescribed format of Government India, issued in the current year only. Relaxation can be extended in case of vacancies identified for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBDs/EWS candidates. The upper age limit relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST/, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD-General/EWS, 13 years for PwBDs for OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PwBDs- SC/ST/ candidate. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBCcategory and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. Upper age is relaxed by 05 years for the candidates who had ordinary been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 in addition, the age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (ExSM) will be as per Government of India guidelines/directives.
9. Format prescribed for furnishing certificates for SC/ST, OBC, EWS and PwBDs (as applicable for the relevant PwBDs category), formats are available in THDCIL website www.thdc.co.in
10. The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date reckoning for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBDs status of the candidate and the candidate should be in possession of necessary certificate as on this date.
11. Candidates seeking reservation under EWS Category will have to submit an Income and Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority. The EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be valid on closing date for receipt of online application in THDCIL. The Prescribed Format and the Competent Authority have been given Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No -36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019. The validity of the certificate, if any, will be as per the Government of India rules as amended from time to time. Like the EWS Candidate must be in possession of an Income and Asset Certificate for the year 2022-23 based on income assessment for the year 2021-22 on or after the closing date of application. No request for the extension of time production of certificate beyond said date shall be entertained. In case the candidates fail to produce the same at the time of interview they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Further, their request for the interview under General Category will not be entertained.
12. In case Caste /Category Certificate is issued in a language other than Hindi or English, candidates are advised to produce a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of document verification
13. The upper age limit shall also be relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to THDCIL Project Affected Families.
14. Candidates belonging to Doob Kshetra/THDCIL Project Affected Area the certificate shall be valid only if the same is issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer (SLO) duly verified by concerned District Authority.
15. If the candidate is called for Personal Interview, her/ his identity would be verified with GATE 2022 admit card and GATE 2022 Official Score Card. Therefore, candidates are requested to retain their GATE 2022 application copy, admit card and score card with them.
16. Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Personal interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented along with the GATE 2022 admit card and score card.
17. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID, Mobile No. active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID and Mob. No. will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e- mail/ or SMS only.
18. All information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the recruitment section of our website http://www.thdc.co.in and no separate communication shall be made. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates related to recruitment process.
19. Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “ No objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of Personal Interview
20. Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit relieving letter from current organization at the time of joining if selected for the post.
21. The mere fact that candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
22. Depending on the requirement THDCIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
23. For any queries, regarding the this recruitment process, please send email to [email protected] .
24. Any proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application response there to can be instituted only in Dehradun (Uttarakhand) and Court/tribunals/ forums at Dehradun (Uttarakhand) only shall have sole exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
25. In case any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail
|Apply Now||Click here|
|Company||Job Title||Eligibility & Location||More Details|
|Visiting Faculty||Ph.D , M.Phil , M.Tech , M.E - Odisha , Rourkela||Click here|
|Visiting Faculty||Ph.D , M.Phil , M.Tech , M.E - Odisha , Rourkela||Click here|
ESIC Model Hospital, Haryana
|Senior Resident||PG , PG Diploma - Haryana||Click here|
MP State Policy & Planning Commission
|Principal Consultant, Sr Consultant, Consultant||-||Click here|
|Principal, Director||Degree , PG||Click here|
District Health Society, Kancheepuram
|MPHW (Male) /Health Inspector Grade II||sanitary inspector , health inspector , 12th , 10th - Tamil Nadu||Click here|